Golf Pro Shop
Email the Golf Pro Shop
General Electric Co., for the betterment of their local executives, purchased Quasset Farm, the home of Carlton H. Palmer and Winthrop Palmer, the first female CT State Senator, on December 24, 1945 so that the Club could be expanded to include facilities for golf.
The clubhouse was opened June 15th, 1946, and the golf course designed by the premier architect of his time, Robert Trent Jones Sr., opened June 28, 1947. Attending the ribbon cutting ceremony and forming the first official foursome were Charles E. Wilson and Phillip D. Reed of General Electric, and renowned golfers Bobby Jones and Gene Sarazen.
Over the years The Patterson Club has grown to become one of the most respected and finest conditioned golf courses in New England. The club has played host to the CT State Open, CT State Amateur, New England AJGA Championship as well as numerous MGA and MetPGA tournaments.
With four sets of member tees and two sets of Junior / Family tees, the golf course is enjoyable for golfers of all ages and ability levels. Our golf programs include an active 18- and 9- Hole Women's Leagues, Men's Leagues, Mixed Golf events and extensive Junior Golf instruction programs and tournaments.
The Patterson Club - The Invitational from Albatross Pros on Vimeo.
Golf Guest Rules
Click here to view our Guest Rules