The clubhouse overlooks 170 acres of bucolic property in the Greenfield Hill section of Fairfield, CT that includes an expansive new clubhouse, an 18-hole golf course, tennis & paddle tennis courts and swimming & diving facilities. As envisioned by the founding members, the mission of the Club is ìto promote good fellowship among kindred spirits.
The Patterson Club was first organized in 1929 by the General Electric Company as a dining and social club with 20 charter members. The Club's name was derived from Mr. Charles E. Patterson, Vice President & General Manager of the Appliance and Merchandise Department, as he was a great supporter in the formative years. The Club's original home was located at the beautiful Harral Homestead in Bridgeport, CT.